- Trial Preparation and Trials
- Commercial Litigation/Business Transactions
- Public Finance
- Banking and Commercial Financing
- Real Estate
- Mediation and Arbitration
Trial Preparation and Trials
Our firm members have been involved in some of the largest civil trials and related case preparation in recent history in the State of Wyoming. Our firm members pride themselves on being able to diligently and thoroughly prepare cases, relying on the motto: “The will to prepare is every bit as important as the will to win.”
Trial preparation, trials and related appeals are the hallmark of our practice. We are experienced in all phases of civil trial work, from catastrophic injuries stemming from accidents, products liability, toxic torts, lender liability, products liability and professional malpractice, to business and commercial trial preparation and trials.
Our substantial trial experience in these areas and related environmental litigation has won acclaim and appreciation from clients and the general public.
Speight, McCue & Crank, P.C., prides itself in meeting the needs of its personal injury clients to ensure that both the victim and the victim’s family are fully and completely compensated for injuries and/or loss of life.
Because of our vast experience in this area, we have a full appreciation of the injuries suffered by victims, particularly in the areas of loss of enjoyment of life and related injuries, including closed-head injuries, spinal cord injuries, catastrophic burn injuries, birth-related injuries and injuries caused by firearms and defective products.
Commercial Litigation/Business Transactions
Our firm represents many businesses, both large and small, including corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships. We provide services including but not limited to:
- Commercial litigation
- Negotiating and preparing all types of contracts
- Formation of corporations, limited liability companies and other business entities
- Advice on state law matters
Speight, McCue & Crank, P.C., serves as bond counsel on public finance transactions throughout the State of Wyoming. The firm provides services as counsel to various governmental agencies, including municipalities, counties, school districts and water districts in the issuance of general obligation, revenue and special assessment bonds. We have served as counsel to bond purchasers, trustees, lenders, borrowers and underwriters. Our service in this field includes the rendering of advice and presentation of documents for
- Proceedings and resolutions of governing bodies, closing documents and opinion letters for the issuance of bonds
- Disclosure documents for public offerings and private placements
- Election proceedings for bond elections
- Preparing trust indentures, bond registrar and paying agency agreements, bond purchase agreements and continuing disclosure agreements.
Banking and Commercial Financing
Our firm represents one of the State’s largest financial institutions in a variety of matters, such as:
- Advising and preparing commercial loan documentation
- Advising on bank operations and bank regulatory matters and related state legal matters
- Lender liability claims
- Document analysis and review for various organizations.
Speight, McCue & Crank, P.C., prides itself in handling some of Wyoming’s largest real estate transactions in the areas of commercial, ranching and residential property. Our unlimited experience in those types of transactions enables us to effectively and promptly handle transactions to our clients’ total satisfaction.
Mediation and Arbitration
Members of our firm have been selected by attorneys throughout the state to serve as mediators and arbitrators to assist them in successfully resolving their cases. In addition, our firm members have successfully handled significant insurance, personal injury and commercial litigation matters through alternative dispute resolution.